- Father :
V A Savior
- Mother :
- Spouse :
Dr. Laya Joy
- Daughter :
Evlin Elza Joy
Adv. VS Joy
DCC President Malappuram | Former KSU State President Kerala & KPCC General Secretary
Born on 23 November 1985, V.S Joy, A member of the Indian National Congress party currently serves as the General Secretary KPCC of Kerala. Mr. Joy has previously served as the state president of Kerala students union and also the Convener of State campaign of Kerala Pradesh Congress committee ( KPCC).
Mr. Joy was born on the 23rd on November in a village by the name of Nilambur in Kerala to VA savior and Mariama Saviour. He went on to complete his education from the Calicut Law college through a BA LLB course, eventually working as a lawyer. As of present, you can find him working as a politician, Lawyer and a social worker. The Congress party member, residing in Nilambur is married to Laya joy, a doctor by profession, with a child they named Evlin Elza Joy. It has always been Mr. Joy’s vision to inculcate creativity and intellectual development among the young minds on India.
Mr. VS joy is a man of dedication. Through his hard work and perseverance, he has achieved a number of positions throughout his political career. Even so, he firmly believes in the scope for improvement at every stage in life, and works towards building a stronger and confident generation
- 2021 - DCC President Malappuram
- 2020 - KPCC General Secretary
- 2019 - Convener of KPCC State campaign committee in Lok Sabha Election
- 2016- Assembly Election Candidate at Malampuzha against former Chief Minister V. S. Achuthanandan
- 2015- Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) Member
- 2012-Kerala Students Union (KSU) State President
- 2009-Kerala Students Union (KSU) State General Secretary
- 2005 -Kerala Students Union (KSU) Malappuram District Vice President
- 2004-Kerala Students Union (KSU) Malappuram District General Secretary
- 2002-KSU Unit President in Government Law College Calicut
Major Achievements as KSU State President
- KSU reclaimed five University Unions including the University of Calicut.
- Organized two state conferences at Kollam and Kottayam
- KSU regained the student Senet and Syndicate of the University of Kerala after decades.
- Organized a statewide march from Kasaragod to Trivandrum upholding the slogan ‘DrugfreeNonviolent-Secular Campus’.
- Led the student protest against Nehru College Palakkad following the suicide of Jishnu Pranoy who was a victim of management atrocities.
- Organized two study camps at Charalkkunnu and Trivandrum.
- Led a successful strike against the fascist policies of college managements following the Law Academy incident.
- Organized intense agitations against the capitation fee imposed by the self-financing managements